For more than 100 years Shields, Harper & Co. (SHC) has operated as a trusted distributor of petroleum equipment products for retail and commercial fueling applications. Established in 1917 the company got its start by selling fuel hoses to Standard Oil Company of California (now commonly known as Chevron). As the fuel industry began to grow SHC established itself as the go-to resource for fuel equipment and quickly expanded into major markets across the west. Currently the company operates eight warehouses in Arizona, California, and Nevada, each of which stock products from the industry’s leading manufacturers. Industries served include retail and commercial fueling stations, marine fueling centers, airport fueling centers and emergency reserve fueling systems for hotels, hospitals, data centers and more. Shields, Harper & Co. is a member of the Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI).